Love God, Love Others, and Make Disciples of Jesus Christ.
View our full statement of faith
- The Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God and the final authority for what we are to believe and how we are to live (John 17:17; 2 Tim. 3:15-17; Heb. 4:12; 1 Pet. 1:23-25; 2 Pet. 1:20-21)
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19; Jn. 10:30; 15:26; Rom. 8:9; Col. 1:15; 2:9; Heb. 1:2-3).
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His substitutionary and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal return to this earth in power and glory (Matthew, Mark, Luke & John; Heb. 4:15; 9:26-28; 1 Pet. 3:18; 1 Cor. 15; 2 Thes. 1:5-10; Rev. 19:11-21)
- In the sanctifying ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose work of regeneration and indwelling every Christian is able to live a godly life (Acts 1:8; Rom. 8:1-17; Gal. 5:16-25).
- That all people are lost sinners and that the only way for a person to be saved from the just penalty of his sin is by the grace of God through faith in the Person and work of Jesus Christ (Jn. 3:16-18; Acts 4:12; Rom. 3:21-26; 6:23; Eph. 2:8-9).
- In the resurrection of both those who believe in Jesus and those who do not believe: those believing to eternal life with Christ and those unbelieving to eternal punishment in hell (Matt. 25:31-46; Jn. 6:40; Rev. 20:11-15).