Real Faith: A Study of Wealth

Wealth. You are considered wealthy because you are in the top 10% of the wealthiest people in the world! You likely have an income between $50,000 to $200,000/yr., you have a house, a car or two, a wardrobe of clothes, three meals a day, and many possessions. Compared to the other 90% of the earth’s inhabitants, you are rich. The question is “what are you doing with your wealth?” Are you stewarding your wealth in a God-honoring way? Are you being just and generous to all people at work, in your neighborhood and community, and in our world? Are you concerned about the injustices that you see around you in the world, using your riches to lift the poor, afflicted, orphan, widow, hungry, or oppressed? These questions and many more will be the focus of tonight’s discussion. 

SERMON DISCUSSION GUIDE

Ryan Doucette